Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Packing….

 

Packing

I spent all morning yesterday packing the two pink suitcases below. 2 suitcases + one carry-on backpack (Note the rolling technique in photo. You can also tell the smaller bag is for warm weather and the bigger one for winter by the colors…) I’m a terrible packer so I followed the a study abroad blogger’s list. I also really like college fashion’s blog for study abroad packing.

 

My Personal Packing list

Bag 1

  • socks and the good stuff (I’ve considered separating these into two bags in case one gets lost…)
  • travel sewing kit
  • travel medical kitSDC13080
  • multi-purpose canvas travel bag
  • bathing suits & beach towel (2)
  • workout outfits (2)
  • winter pajamas, summer pajamas (2)
  • clothes line
  • Swiss army knife
  • waterproof camera
  • tennis shoes
  • brown boots
  • white flats
  • tops (9)
  • dresses (10)
  • umbrella

Bag 2

  • winter jacket
  • lightweight jacket (2)
  • rain jacket
  • dresses (4)
  • tops (10)
  • skirts (4)
  • dress pants
  • lounging outfit
  • running jacket
  • sweaters (2)
  • leggings (3)
      • jeans (3)
  • tights & camis (3)

Carry-on

  • camera, laptop, ipadSDC13081
  • Argentina notebook
  • travel toiletries in ziplock bag
  • hand sanitizer
  • important documents
  • snacks?

 

I’m actually pretty lucky that my family will be coming to visit because they can use one of their extra suitcases to take home anything I don’t need so I can take home stuff I buy.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment